CompTIA - Pentest+
to ensure each candidate possesses the skills, knowledge, and ability to perform tasks on systems. PenTest+ exam also includes management skills used to plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just exploit them. PenTest Advanced certification provided by CompTIA is a course based on Penetration testing, management skills and ability to get hands-on experience in environments such as cloud, desktop and servers
More Than 89% Of Students Certified Successfully
Pentest+ Course Key features
- Accredited training partner of CompTIA
- 40 hours of training
- 18 current security domains
- 89% passing rate
- Certified Trainers
- Get certified at an affordable price
- Pentest Real-applications
- Web applications pentest
- Network issues
- Privilege escalation
- Cloud Security
- OWASP top 10
- Exploit Writing
- Real-world vulnerabilities
- Shell escape
Successful completion of the CompTIA – Pentest+ certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Knowledge on performing penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Analysing the results and data and communicate results through effective reporting.
- Analyse the importance of planning and key aspects of compliance
- Learn to explore the network, wireless and RF vulnerabilities and physical security attacks and perform post-exploitation techniques.
- Understand penetration testing through various coding scripts such as Python, Ruby, Bash and PowerShell to gather information from the tool.
- Understand the pliability of the network to vulnerable attacks and how to mitigate them.
- Knowledge on overall state of improving the IT security across an organisation
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- network Security Analyst
- Forensic Investigator
- Security Architect
CompTIA Certification Road Map
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Security Analyst
- Graduate Engineers
- VAPT Analyst
- Security Professionals
Exam Code PT0-001 Number of Questions Maximum of 85 questions Type of Questions multiple choice Length of Test 165 minutes Passing Score 750 (on a scale of 100-900) Languages English and Japanese
Become an Ethical Hacker..!
Cyberloop is an Indian Cyber Security Organization. we have total 18+ certified instructors to deliver Ec council certifications around the world. our industrial experts helps you to learn enterprise-Level attacking scenarios like a Red Teamer.
Achieve your goals
Dear Cyber Expert, first set up your goal in the cybersecurity domain and find your passion. really your goal to be a cybersecurity professional, in that way cyberloop is the best place to learn ethical hacking from Industrial Experts.
There is huge opportunities in cyber security around the globe. top Global corporates hire Ethical hackers to protect their data from hackers.
Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals
For more Information
what type of training modes available in Cyberloop..?
cyberloop offers Instructor-Led training, Live Classroom, On-demand and Self paced. most of the attendees choose live classroom training and on-demand.
How do i become a CEH certified Professional..?
To become a certified ethical hacker, you’ll want to follow these steps:
1. register for the Cyberloop Training.
2. choose your mode of training
3. Complete your training and doing all exercises with our own enterprise labs
4. Attend the exam in our center (ECC)
5. once you pass in exam, you will become a certified ethical hacking professional.
how are our instructors?
All of our Highly qualified trainers are CEI certified with 16 + years of experience in global corporates in the areas of Security domain.
Where can i take ec council exams?
Cyberloop offers ec council training and certifications in Hyderabad and Vijayawada. currently, we are offering Live classroom and self-paced training mode.
After CEH, what type of roles i expected?
After earn your CEH certifications. you are officially certified Professional and also called as a security analyst. this below are the roles after CEH in global IT.
Cyber Security Analyst
How much does CEH Training cost?
We are offering training modes in the Live classroom and self-paced. The prices are dynamic and change periodically. you can contact our TAG team for the discounts.
where is this cyberloop is located?
We have three corporate locations in India, those are:
1. Hyderabad (#kukatpally)
2. Vijayawada (Labibipet)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with our TAG Team
Our Certified Professionals Saying about Cyberloop Services.